Candle 13x15 cm
Luxury Scented Candle Handmade
This unique fragrances take you on a journey from Africa to Thailand, that inspired Onno.
Perfumes are a stunning combination of fragrances that bring a touch of luxury to your home and your life.
Sophisticated, luxurious perfumes that infuse your home with an inviting, intriguing scent.
Bring a unique experience into your home with the gorgeous scent of this Serengeti candle from ONNO.
Serengeti is a restorative blend of fresh herbs with a subtile touch of vanilla and flower notes.
Enjoy the calming aroma of vanilla with the contrasty liveliness of fresh grass and herbs – Serengeti takes you to the African plains with its unique scent. This Serengeti candle brings a breath of fresh air to your life.
Housed in a lovely ONNO designed, hand-cut glass, this ONNO candle is beautiful in its simplicity.
Candle 13 x 15 cm (100 hours approx) - 3 wicks
Handmade in Belgium with exclusive perfumes
Special pure wax and 100% cotton wicks
Delivered in a luxury black gift box
Please note : that due to the hand pouring process of the wax, small imperfections may appear on the surface, these impurities will disappear once the candle is burnt.
in Belgium to the highest standards, innovative ONNO candles tell the story of exotic lands and distant lands. The subtle fragrances come from Grasse, where each blend has been carefully created. Sophisticated and luxurious scents that infuse your home with an inviting and intriguing scent. Praised by leading interior designers and world-renowned brands, ONNO candles are beautifully wrapped in hand-cut glasses and bring a luxurious and beautiful fragrance to your home.
- #How to use#
To appreciate your candle to the maximum, it is essential:
- to light all the wicks
- burn your candle until the surface is completely liquid
- do not burn candles for more than four consecutive hours.
- never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not burn candles near pets or children.
- keep the bits cut ½ cm before each use.
- If the wick develops a rounded tip, turn off the candle. Cool and remove the tip by pinching between the fingers with a cloth.
- remove all flammable candle debris before burning.
- do not leave pieces of burned wick or matches in your burning candle otherwise it could catch fire.
- to protect the container and avoid damaging the surfaces, do not burn your candle to the end, leave ½ cm of unmelted wax and remove the excess by heating the wax in a bain-marie.
- always burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface.