Diffuser 500 ml
Its fragrance has a luxurious blend of woody spices and musky base, delicately blended with dry amber.
This fragrance opens with sparkling notes of bergamot and exotic verbena, mixed with green leaves and violets. The aromatic heart with notes of fern blends lavender, clary sage and rosemary. In the base note, musks are delicately blended with dry amber, white woods and sandalwood.
Luxury handcrafted scented candle.
High concentration of exclusive fragrances.
Only the highest quality raw materials are used to ensure top quality and long-lasting enjoyment.
Handcrafted with hand-poured wax.
Each glass is mouth-blown which makes each glass unique, and some are finished by hand chiseling or polishing.Due to the artisanal process, small imperfections may appear on the surface, which will disappear once the wick is lit.
Comes in a refined black tube box including:
1 Diffuser 7.5 x 24.5 cm
1 Perfume bottle 500 ml
100% natural black stems 60 cm
Made in Belgium to the highest standards, innovative ONNO candles tell the story of exotic lands and distant lands. The subtle fragrances come from Grasse, where each blend has been carefully created. Sophisticated and luxurious scents that infuse your home with an inviting and intriguing scent. Praised by leading interior designers and world-renowned brands, ONNO candles are beautifully wrapped in hand-cut glasses and bring a luxurious and beautiful fragrance to your home.
#How to use#
To appreciate your candle to the maximum, it is essential:
- to light all the wicks
- burn your candle until the surface is completely liquid
- do not burn candles for more than four consecutive hours.
- never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not burn candles near pets or children.
- keep the bits cut ½ cm before each use.
- If the wick develops a rounded tip, turn off the candle. Cool and remove the tip by pinching between the fingers with a cloth.
- remove all flammable candle debris before burning.
- do not leave pieces of burned wick or matches in your burning candle otherwise it could catch fire.
- to protect the container and avoid damaging the surfaces, do not burn your candle to the end, leave ½ cm of unmelted wax and remove the excess by heating the wax in a bain-marie.
- always burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface.