Diffuser & Room Essence
Fig, Cedar, Cactus flower
The prickly pear, from the eponymous cactus found in the arid lands of Sicily
The brand's best-loved fragrance combines fig, cactus flowers and cedar to create an unexpected powdery scent, offering a new interpretation of the popular fig and capturing the ultimate essence of the Italian region.
Fico d'India Perfume Diffuser (200ml)
Natural reeds in a lovely signature bottle. The perfumed liquid travels through the sticks, releasing the subtle and continuous fragrance of cactus flower, fig and cedar.
Fico d'India Room Essence (100ml)
An aromatic spray for the home. Spritz into the air, on fabrics, linens and textiles to infuse the room with the exotic fragrance of cactus flower, fig and cedar.
Ortigia embodies the true essence of Sicily.
The best ingredients from Sicily are the first source of inspiration for each product line.
Quality, colour and tradition come together in products that exude personality.
* Ortigia embodies the essence of Sicily, a synthesis of all the intoxicating scents, colours and mystery of this Mediterranean island.
* Founded in Sicily in 2006 by Sue Townsend, today the company is based in Florence.
* The formulation of this luxurious range is composed of natural products from Sicily (perfumes, olive oil, vegetable glycerin and organic colours).
* It is inspired by the aesthetics, colours and scents of this most tropical and historically richest region of Italy.
* The glass bottles and jar of the scented candles are embossed with images of leopards and palm trees.
* The fragrances were created by the famous Italian perfumer Lorenzo Villoresi from the Sicilian flora.
* The decorative packaging is reminiscent of the exotic images and colours of Sicily.* The boxes are handmade with silver paper and embossed letters.
- #To use#
Insert all the sticks into the bottle for 30 minutes before turning them over.
We recommend turning the sticks 1 to 2 times a day, depending on the desired intensity of the fragrance.