Candle 380 gr - 75H
Fig - Cedar, Cactus flower
A beautifully decorated glass jar of white wax, rich with the cactus flower, fig and cedar perfume.
The famous Fico d'India cactus with its vibrant orange flowers grows huge & wild in Sicily.
Subtle, powdery fig & cedar oils with cactus juice.
With handmade gold foil details, the print creates a stunning effect as it burns.
Ø10cm x 12.5cm
Burn time: 75 hours.
Ortigia embodies the true essence of Sicily.
The best ingredients from Sicily are the first source of inspiration for each product line.
Quality, colour and tradition come together in products that exude personality.
* Ortigia embodies the essence of Sicily, a synthesis of all the intoxicating scents, colours and mystery of this Mediterranean island.
* Founded in Sicily in 2006 by Sue Townsend, today the company is based in Florence.
* The formulation of this luxurious range is composed of natural products from Sicily (perfumes, olive oil, vegetable glycerin and organic colours).
* It is inspired by the aesthetics, colours and scents of this most tropical and historically richest region of Italy.
* The glass bottles and jar of the scented candles are embossed with images of leopards and palm trees.
* The fragrances were created by the famous Italian perfumer Lorenzo Villoresi from the Sicilian flora.
* The decorative packaging is reminiscent of the exotic images and colours of Sicily.* The boxes are handmade with silver paper and embossed letters.