Candle 11,5x13 cm
Luxury handmade scented candles.
A unique story of exclusive creation born from a trip to Tanzania.
ONNO candles delicately poured into handcrafted glasses bring a luxury fragrance to your home.
ONNO candles are the "final touch", a real "must have" to complete your interior.
Fragrance : SUNSET
A real invitation to travel. Sparkling citrus notes with bergamot, musk and almonds.
Bring a unique experience into your home with the superb scent of this SUNSET candle from the ONNO range.
Housed in a superb hand-cut glass specially designed by ONNO, this candle is magnificent in its simplicity.
Delivered in a refined black box
Candle 11.5 x 13 cm
Duration : 70 hours
3 Wicks 100% cotton
Handcrafted with hand-poured wax and hand-cut glass.
Due to the artisanal process, small imperfections may appear on the surface, which will disappear once the candle is lit.
Made in Belgium to the highest standards, innovative ONNO candles tell the story of exotic lands and distant lands. The subtle fragrances come from Grasse, where each blend has been carefully created. Sophisticated and luxurious scents that infuse your home with an inviting and intriguing scent. Praised by leading interior designers and world-renowned brands, ONNO candles are beautifully wrapped in hand-cut glasses and bring a luxurious and beautiful fragrance to your home.
- #How to use#
To appreciate your candle to the maximum, it is essential:
- to light all the wicks
- burn your candle until the surface is completely liquid
- do not burn candles for more than four consecutive hours.
- never leave a lit candle unattended. Do not burn candles near pets or children.
- keep the bits cut ½ cm before each use.
- If the wick develops a rounded tip, turn off the candle. Cool and remove the tip by pinching between the fingers with a cloth.
- remove all flammable candle debris before burning.
- do not leave pieces of burned wick or matches in your burning candle otherwise it could catch fire.
- to protect the container and avoid damaging the surfaces, do not burn your candle to the end, leave ½ cm of unmelted wax and remove the excess by heating the wax in a bain-marie.
- always burn candles on a flat, heat-resistant surface.