Natural liquid soap 300 ml
Fig - Cedar, Cactus flower
A heavy glass bottle of pure liquid glycerine soap enriched with olive oil and the exotic Fico D'India fragrance.
Dimensions: 6 x 6 cm - h. 17.5 cm
The famous Fico d'India cactus with its vibrant orange flowers grows huge & wild in Sicily.
Subtle, powdery fig & cedar oils with cactus juice.
1 litre refill of liquid soap available.
Ortigia embodies the true essence of Sicily.
The best ingredients from Sicily are the first source of inspiration for each product line.
Quality, colour and tradition come together in products that exude personality.
* Ortigia embodies the essence of Sicily, a synthesis of all the intoxicating scents, colours and mystery of this Mediterranean island.
* Founded in Sicily in 2006 by Sue Townsend, today the company is based in Florence.
* The formulation of this luxurious range is composed of natural products from Sicily (perfumes, olive oil, vegetable glycerin and organic colours).
* It is inspired by the aesthetics, colours and scents of this most tropical and historically richest region of Italy.
* The glass bottles and jar of the scented candles are embossed with images of leopards and palm trees.
* The fragrances were created by the famous Italian perfumer Lorenzo Villoresi from the Sicilian flora.
* The decorative packaging is reminiscent of the exotic images and colours of Sicily.* The boxes are handmade with silver paper and embossed letters.