|Revitalizing Eye Contour Care
inspired by Cucumber Pommade
Moisturizing & Energising care
Made in France and made with French ingredients
98% natural ingredients
98% French ingredients
Based on the Bonneuil's white cucumber from the King's Vegetable Garden of Versailles
Inspired by the authentic formula of Cucumber Pommade
With its natural tightening effect, the Revitalizing Eye Contour Care attenuates wrinkles and fine lines already installed.
Its active ingredients smooth, moisturize and refresh the contour of the eye.
Presented in the form of a regenerating jelly with immediate penetration ideal as a make-up base, it ensures optimal safety thanks to an ultra-short list of ingredients.
It contains a high concentration of Bonneuil's white cucumber which brings an outstanding nourishing and repairing active ingredient combined with a vitamin-rich French Rhubarb extract.
Cherished in the royal pharmacopoeia for its high moisturizing power so much loved by the Queens, Mademoiselle Saint Germain reintroduced to the Potager du Roi this species of cucumber.
The Bonneuil's white cucumber combined with the French Rhubarb rich in vitamins, will give birth to an ideal line of care for the skins weakened by the daily life and the hazards of the modern life by offering them:
Hydration: by its hydro-glycerine extract of white cucumber of Bonneuil which also brings a feeling of freshness.
Energy: its rhubarb extract, which tones the skin thanks to its high vitamin C content, stimulates subcutaneous microcirculation, detoxifies and tightens the pores.
What Queens like in our Eye Care:
* Its texture in jelly, which leaves the skin soft and delicate, without fat effect, ideal for makeup.
* Its high content of white cucumber from Bonneuil for booster effects of hydration and detox outstanding,
* Its adaptable use
Roll-on glass with metal ball. 8 ml
- #Revitsalizing line#
A freshness ally. The line Revitalizing is inspired by the Cucumber Pommade.
The term "pommade" comes from the Italian pomata, derived from pomo, since the first recipes contained apples. This is the first example of a combination of a fatty to a vegetable for a nourishing and refreshing effect.
The cucumber pommade has become a fairly common but expensive product, using a very specific species of cucumber: the Bonneuil's white cucumber. The Bonneuil's white cucumber pommade was one of Marie-Antoinette's beauty secrets for the hydration of her hands and face, until this variety disappeared at the end of the 18th century.
* Bonneuil's white cucumber : booster of hydration.
* Rhubarb extract of French origin and its vitamin C content for a detoxified skin and a refined grain.
* Natural tensor actives: xanthan gum (obtained from corn and sugars) and carrageenans (of marine origin).
- #How to use#
2 types of use are possible, both morning and evening:
a- We use the roll-on in circular motion from the inner corner to the outer corner and mass with the finger: we obtain a smoothing and softening effect of the eye contour while providing hydration.
b- Same principle but without massaging with the finger: one will obtain in addition a "tensor" effect thanks to the natural assets.
It is suitable for all skin types and even for wearers of lenses or sensitive eyes.
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT,
RHEUM OFFICINALE (RHUBARB) STEM EXTRACT,
BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARRAGEENAN,
SODIUM DILAURAMIDOGLUTAMIDE LYSINE,
#Mademoiselle Saint Germain#
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first brand of cosmetics that favors the use of French ingredients. Instead of sourcing ingredients from the other side of the world, our vision is to prioritize the "better consume" and "consume local" relying on the riches of our terroirs and our history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is a brand:
* Confidentiel: it is inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer our skin the best of plants ...
* Authentic: both by the history in which it draws its roots and by its plant assets from the Garden of the King of Versailles which respects the standards of a culture without fertilizer, pesticides and no herbicides.
* Eco-responsible & fair: with a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand, it represents a new way of taking care of our skin but also of our environment.