inspired of Cucumber Pommade
Moisturizing & Energizing care
Made in France and made with French ingredients
94% natural ingredients
98% French ingredients
Inspired by the authentic formula of Cucumber Pommade
With Bonneuil's white cucumber from the King's Vegetable Garden of Versailles
Revitalizing Cream is a light cream inspired by the authentic recipe of cucumber pommade.
It contains a high concentration of Bonneuil's white cucumber which brings an outstanding nourishing and repairing active ingredient.
With its unique aerial texture, like "whipped", the cream melts on application and penetrates instantly depositing a delicate sensation of freshness. The skin is perfectly nourished, soft and comfortable.
Cherished in the royal pharmacopoeia for its high moisturizing power so much loved by the Queens, Mademoiselle Saint Germain reintroduced to the Potager du Roi this species of cucumber.
The Bonneuil's white cucumber combined with the French Rhubarb rich in vitamins, will give birth to an ideal line of care for the skins weakened by the daily life and the hazards of the modern life by offering them:
* Hydration: by its hydro-glycerine extract of white cucumber of Bonneuil which also brings a feeling of freshness.
* Energy: its rhubarb extract, which tones the skin thanks to its high content of vitamin C, stimulates subcutaneous micro-circulation, detoxifies and tightens the pores.
What "Queens" like in our cream:
* Its aerial texture, which instantly penetrates the skin without leaving any greasy or sticky effect
* Its high content of white Bonneuil cucumber for outstanding nourishing and repairing effects
* Its fresh and fruity smell
Glass jar with lid 50 ml
- #Revitalizing care#
The line Revitalizing is inspired by the Cucumber Pommade.
The term "pommade" comes from the Italian pomata, derived from pomo, since the first recipes contained apples. This is the first example of a combination of a fatty to a vegetable for a nourishing and refreshing effect.
The cucumber pommade has become a fairly common but expensive product, using a very specific species of cucumber: the Bonneuil's white cucumber. The Bonneuil's white cucumber pommade was one of Marie-Antoinette's beauty secrets for the hydration of her hands and face, until this variety disappeared at the end of the 18th century.
Bonneuil's white cucumber : booster of hydration.
Rhubarb extract of French origin: its vitamin C content for a detoxified skin and a refined grain.
Camelina oil of French origin: moisturizing, nourishing and restorative, it preserves the viability of cells, protects their structures and maintains the integrity of their membranes for an effect on the prevention of signs of aging.
Organic virgin hazelnut oil of French origin: rich in oleic and linoleic acid, it offers nourishing, emollient and anti-radical benefits.
- #How to use#
Care for nomal to combination skins. Ideal for dehydrated & tired skins, including sensitive skin (no essential oils)
Apply in the morning and/or in the evening on the clean dry skin of the face, the neck and the neckline.
CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL,
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT,
RHEUM OFFICINALE STEM EXTRACT,
CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL,
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH,
#Mademoiselle Saint Germain#
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first brand of cosmetics that favors the use of French ingredients. Instead of sourcing ingredients from the other side of the world, our vision is to prioritize the "better consume" and "consume local" relying on the riches of our terroirs and our history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is a brand:
* Confidentiel: it is inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer our skin the best of plants ...
* Authentic: both by the history in which it draws its roots and by its plant assets from the Garden of the King of Versailles which respects the standards of a culture without fertilizer, pesticides and no herbicides.
* Eco-responsible & fair: with a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand, it represents a new way of taking care of our skin but also of our environment.