|Bath & Body oil 100 ml
KNACKERED COW : When you're burnt out and broken, this blend of Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils will put a spring back in your step. Lavender has a calming effect while Eucalyptus can help stimulate and rejuvenate your mood.
Softens and hydrates dry, tired skin
Relaxing bath and body oil with a fresh, herbaceous fragrance.
Use in the bath for a restorative soak or as a massage oil on tired muscles
Glass bottle 100 ml
Essential oils of :
* Lavender : Naturally relaxing, soothing, restorative and balancing. Eases tired and aching muscles. A highly versatile oil with rejuvenating and antiseptic qualities.
* Eucalyptus : Obtained from the deep green, sickle-shaped leaves of the tree. Naturally antiseptic, clearing and stimulating. Highly effective for muscular fatigue.
- Natural ingredients "made in england"
* Not contains: paraben, petroleum derivative, SLS / SLES sulfate, synthetic perfumes or dyes, phthalate, triclosan, GMO, mineral oil, PEG, silicone, ingredients of animal origin
- #How to use#
In the Bath: Pour a few drops into your bath in warm water for a restorative effect on your skin.
In Massage: Use oil as massage oil on your tired muscles.
* Using pure oils of highest quality
* Products made from sustainable sources
* Suitable for vegetarians
* Made in England
* Not tested on animals
- #Who is Cowshed#
A cow shed might be an unlikely place to discover a range ofaward-winning bath, body and skincare products but that's exactly where ourswas born. Since opening our first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in1998, our ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest,natural and true to our British heritage.
We now have spas in Soho House locations everywherefrom Berlin to Miami, London to New York – and most recently, Soho HouseIstanbul and Soho Farmhouse – all with the relaxed, sociable atmosphere that’sso special to Cowshed.