|Revitalizing Exfoliating Mask
inspired by Cucumber Pommade
Moisturizing & Energizing care
92% natural ingredients
92% french ingredients
With Bonneuil's white cucumber from the King's Vegetable Garden of Versailles
The Revitalizing Exfoliating Mask is a care granitY combining a gesture of hydration and freshness to a gentle exfoliation.
The marriage of the ultra-finesse of the Fontainebleau sand with the white cucumber extract of Bonneuil acts on the elimination of dead cells and impurities while regulating the excess of sebum.
In contact with the skin, the gelled texture forms a moisturizing and fresh mask while the Fontainebleau sand smoothes and refines the skin texture. From the first application, the result is visible, the skin is purified, soft and toned.
Cherished in the royal pharmacopoeia for its high moisturizing power so loved by the Queens, Mademoiselle Saint Germain reintroduced in the Potager du Roi this species of cucumber that was very eighteenth century vogue until it disappears during the nineteenth century.
The white cucumber of Bonneuil associated with the French rhubarb rich in vitamins, will give birth to a line of skincare ideal for the skins weakened by the daily life and the hazards of the modern life by offering hydration and energy.
A usage test conducted by an independent laboratory revealed the following results:
* Good dermatological tolerance on the skin of the face and neck
* A good cosmetic acceptability, with 100% favorable opinions
100% positive opinions:
* Its texture and ease of application
* On its smooth exfoliation efficiency of dead cells
* By the feelings of hydration and freshness left by the product
* By the beneficial effects observed on the skin: it is supple, smooth and purified
100% of users:
* convinced by the non-abrasive nature of the scrub
* find the scrub adapted to their skin type
What queens like in our Reserving Gumming Mask:
* Its light granite texture that forms a moisturizing and fresh mask
* its ultrafine Fontainebleau sand grains for an exfoliating scrub
* its high content of white Bonneuil cucumber for effects boosterd'hydratation and detox peerless
Pot of 75ml
- #Revitalizing care#
The line Revitalizing is inspired by the Cucumber Pommade.
The term "pommade" comes from the Italian pomata, derived from pomo, since the first recipes contained apples. This is the first example of a combination of a fatty to a vegetable for a nourishing and refreshing effect.
The cucumber pommade has become a fairly common but expensive product, using a very specific species of cucumber: the Bonneuil's white cucumber. The Bonneuil's white cucumber pommade was one of Marie-Antoinette's beauty secrets for the hydration of her hands and face, until this variety disappeared at the end of the 18th century.
- #Main ingredients#
* White cucumber of Bonneuil, booster of hydration.
* Rhubarb extract of French origin and its vitamin C content for a detoxified skin and a refined grain.
* Fontainebleau sand: selected for its ultrafine granulometry and its shape for a non aggressive scrub.
- #How to use#
The mask can be used 1 to 2 times a week by depositing a few dabs of scrub on the clean and dry skin of the face and neck while avoiding the contour of the eye.
Its action in two stages makes it possible to adapt its use to the needs of your skin.
1- First leave the mask for a few minutes to obtain a moisturizing and fresh effect.
2- Massage then circularly, the sand of Fontainebleau gum gently, smooth and refines the skin texture.
3- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
It is suitable for all skin types, even the most fragile ones.
The Moisturizing Gumming Mask is ideal to prepare your skin before the summer and prolong your tan complexion.
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH
RHEUM OFFICINALE (RHUBARB) STEM EXTRACT
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) EXTRACT
- #Mademoiselle Saint Germain#
Mademoiselle Saint Germain, is the first brand of cosmetics that favors the use of French ingredients. Instead of sourcing ingredients from the other side of the world, our vision is to prioritize the "better consume" and "consume local" relying on the riches of our terroirs and our history.
Mademoiselle Saint Germain is a brand:
* Confidentiel: it is inspired by historical beauty secrets in limited editions to offer our skin the best of plants ...
* Authentic: both by the history in which it draws its roots and by its plant assets from the Garden of the King of Versailles which respects the standards of a culture without fertilizer, pesticides and no herbicides.
* Eco-responsible & fair: with a choice of primarily local raw materials and recyclable containers.
The naturalness, the transparency, the zero-waste and the French origin of our ingredients are essential characteristics of Mademoiselle Saint Germain. A natural brand, it represents a new way of taking care of our skin but also of our environment.